Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Webbie Award and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I was so excited to find out that we won the Webbie Award for Excellence in Classroom Website Design for the month of November!  This is awarded by our Technology facilitator for our district, Mrs. Julie LaChance.  Thanks Julie! :)


Thanks again to parents for sharing your children with me.  As for the tragic events this past week there are no words to express the sorrow and disbelief with what has happened in CT... I cannot even begin to imagine what they must be going through... My thoughts and prayers are with the friends and families of those victims this Christmas season.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.  I hope to update as soon as we return in January.  Lots of snow projects coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment